Literature is one of the nine tools of OA. Many find that reading our literature facilitates their recovery journeys.
- We discover we are not alone. Others have traveled the journey and recovered.
- We find inspiration and healing in the words of others who have come before us.
- We learn about the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous.
- We discover the history of OA and its early development.
- We understand we are suffering from a disease with physical, emotional, and spiritual consequences.
We invite you to explore for yourself OA’s literature in the World Service OA Bookstore.
World Service OA 2014 Literature Catalog is available!
Catalog includes the NEW Abstinence, 2nd edition, and NEW For Today Workbook!
E-book formats are available on Kindle and Nook.
(These formats are provided as a courtesy and do not constitute an endorsement of or affiliation with these electronic reader companies or their retail Web sites.)